It’s hard to believe that tomorrow is our final day together. It’s been a whirlwind of learning, connecting, and a lot of socializing! MDS has heard great feedback from attendees who love the intimacy and personalization of mdsNOW. We hope that each and every attendee goes home inspired and motivated to hit the ground running to implement new ideas.
We are especially appreciative to those of you who are taking your time and setting nerves aside to help us out with video testimonials for MDS – they are going great and everyone has such wonderful things to say. Hearing it from you all truly helps Team MDS remember why we work so hard for you!
While Dr. Jick spent the morning relishing the Lakers win, at least one guy (we see you, Bryce) was not quite so happy about losing his bet on the Suns. Despite our hometown loss, last night’s Suns event was a huge success! Great food and drinks, and more connecting and getting to know one another.
- HALF COURT CHALLENGE from 4:00 – 5:30pm today (Friday): Don’t forget to drop by the Suns practice court at Talking Stick resort arena to try your chance to win $250 for a half court shot (this may drop down to a 3 point shot if we have no successful shots… which means you have a very high chance of being $250 richer AND a whole lot smarter on your trip back home!) If you do not have your gray OTTO wristband for tonight’s rooftop celebration at Lustre, please be sure and drop by and pick it up.
- LUSTRE ROOFTOP CELEBRATION from 7:00pm – 11:00pm tonight (Friday): Tonight is our official send-off celebration for the inaugural year of mdsNOW! It’s going to be a beautiful evening, and we’re excited to see you all to close out the final evening of mdsNOW. Thank you again to OTTO Health for sponsoring tonight’s event.
Saturday morning is still chock-full of information and learning, so we hope to see everyone bright and early! We’ll have a continental breakfast between 8:00am – 9:00am so you can fuel up after last night’s party.
- GREENWAY from 8:45am – 10:00am: Mark Janiszewski from Greenway Health will be in the Dreamcatcher ballroom with a closing session on what we can expect in the Greenway Prime Suite roadmap.
- Closing Roundtables from 10:30am – 12:00pm: Final roundtables will be held in the Dreamcatcher and Calavera Junior ballrooms.
- Mark Janiszewski from Greenway Health on MACRA: What you need to know in 2017… and beyond
- Michael Schroeder from MDS with a Technical session: Accessing your data
- Grant Lunney from OTTO Health on Using telehealth to improve quality, safety, and the vitality of your practice